As an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Tanya is specifically trained to deal with Buyer client services making your home buying experience one that is efficient, professional and educated.
It can be an overwhelming time that can sometimes lead to frustration, lost money and confusion. That’s not how it should be! When it’s time to make a change, Tanya will make the process seamless and enjoyable. She will find that perfect home for you, before someone else buys it, using a listing notification system, not sending you properties you won’t like. Use Tanya’s knowledge of the local market, schools, local builders, and recreation facilities to assist in the process.
FINDING YOUR PERFECT HOME:
- Determine what you want and need in your new home and help you to find it
- Have new listings delivered right to your email so you don’t miss out on the best properties
- Prospect for new homes that fit your criteria before they hit the market
- Recommend lenders that will prequalify and help you to lock in your best rate
- Analyze the current market before you make an offer
- Support and problem solving through the purchasing process
- Aggressively negotiate the best price to save you money
- Recommend professionals to assist in the closing process (inspectors, contractors, Lawyers, moving and storage specialists)
- Contact Tanya to learn more and get started on Buying your new home
- Sign-up to receive new listings today!
Have you ever listed you home and found the process overwhelming or disappointing? Or is it your first time and you have a TON of questions?
When it’s Time for a Change, contact Tanya to provide you exceptional service and knowledge to make the experience one that will be efficient and easy. She will provide you with a thorough Market Analysis of your specific area, as well answer your questions and fully understand the process. Living in the Perth and Smiths Falls and Carleton Place area for the past 14 years allows Tanya to know the market, the neighborhood and the homes, ensuring that you will get top value for your home.
A comprehensive and customized Home Marketing Plan will get you the highest price, and most offers in the shortest possible time.
- High energy, professional service and great results
- Showing Feedback and regular Market activity reports
- Assistance and resolution of problems that may arise
- For Sale sign on property
- Internet exposure on many websites including tanyaevoy.ca to showcase your homes best features
- Professional Photography
- Professional Brochure Printing
- Virtual tours, if appropriate
- Staging cleaning and organizing services available if needed
- Lock box usage for security
- Pre-qualify all leads
- Open Houses and notification to office colleagues and top producing agents
Contact Tanya today for more information and to discuss your personal marketing plan.